Welcome to our web site (English)
Our Polish House in Glasgow is named in honour of General Władysław Sikorski, Prime Minister of the Polish Government in Exile and Commander-in-Chief of the Polish Forces during much of the Second World War. Established in 1954, and the prime focus of the Polish community in Glasgow ever since, we are formally constituted as the General Wladyslaw Sikorski Memorial House: Polish Social & Educational Society and Club. Our Society premises include a restaurant, bar, library and function room. Our Society offers language classes, film presentations, discussion groups, musical evenings and other cultural activities of interest to Poles and Scots alike. In the best traditions of Poland and Scotland, we welcome new members and visitors of every nationality to our Polish House - Dom Polski.
Funds for essential repairs and renewal are urgently needed. You can help by giving a donation towards the cost of this extensive work. To make a contribution, please visit our donations page.
| © 2017 The Sikorski Memorial House Scottish Charity SC046143.
Polish Social and Educational Society